- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8 makers have decided to extend the show for a month and due to his tight schedule, Salman Khan has decided to opt of the show. Farah Khan, the choreographer/director/actor is roped in to fill his shoes as the host of the show.
The makers of the show have decided to extend the high voltage reality show for four more weeks and they have already discussed this with the contestants and have received green signal from them. But things could not be worked out for Salman to continue hosting the show because of his Bajrangi Bhaijaan shooting.
"Salman can't host the show after the first week of January due to his choc-a-bloc schedule. Hence, after a lot of negotiations, they finally roped in Farah as the host," added a source close to the show.
It was reported that the production team first approached Karan Johar, and then Anil Kapoor to replace Khan. However, both of them refused. Hence, Farah who apparently loves the show was asked to come on board.
It is often said that Salman did not want to host Bigg Boss 8 in the first place this season and with this trial period of Farah replacing Salman will give the makers as well as the viewers to get to know how things will be like when Salman won't be the host of the show.