- Here’s What Karan Singh Grover Has To Say About His Ex-Wife Jennifer Winget After Watching Bepannaah
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
Bollywood's bombshell, Bipasha Basu, and TV heartthrob, Karan Singh Grover, are said to be shooting intimate scene that are going to set the screens on fire. Now, whether Jennifer Winger, wife of Karan, would be very happy about it or not is another issue all together.
Karan and Bipasha's horror film's shooting is going on in full swing. Talking about the intimate scenes, "Alone is a supernatural horror film, but it is also a beautiful love story. It's a very intense and passionate love story. It has kissing and lovemaking scenes. A lot of people ask me when am I going to be the steamy Bipasha again. I think they will get to see some of it again in Alone after a long time," she told DNA.
"In normal romcoms today, people are making love and smooching so a love story like Alone will have more of that," she even added.
There have been rumours going around that the small-screen celebrities, Karan and Jennifer have been having marital discored off late because of Karan's alleged flirtacious behavior. "Recently there was a huge fight between Jennifer and Karan. Jennifer learnt from her friends that Karan, true to his nature, continued flirting with other girls. The revelation miffed Jennifer to such an extent that she even thought of packing her bags and getting back to her mom's place," Tellychakkar had quoted a sourse close to the couple.