- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has shot a few action scenes for his forthcoming fiction TV series titled Yudh and he has compared it to "choreographed dance". Talking about the action sequences Big B said that his body aches at all quarters.
The 71-year-old will be seen playing the role of construction company co-owner Yudhishthir Sikarwar in the TV series and he shared his experience of doing action sequences.
"Entire day of action for #YUDH with ace Action Director, Shyam Kaushal, was an assistant in stunts for 'MARD'! I love such stories. Action is choreographed dance .. miss a step and you are out of rhythm .. miss a punch and ICU ! World of difference, but WTH .. ," he tweeted.
"Airborne in #YUDH ... fighting against the atrocities on women!! Especially those near to you!!," he further tweeted.
The action shots wore him out considering his age.
"So action it is and the entire day with great amount of physicality .. which I might add at 72 is a task!! You punch me and miss, fine! You punch me and connect, I shall hit back with equal ferocity!!
"I am tired now did I just say that, I am not supposed to! but now that it has been divulged, no point in its hiding!! The body aches at all quarters .. some hot water tub baths, haldi with milk, and it should do the trick," he shared on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
Co-produced by Amitabh's production company Saraswati Creations with Endemol India, "Yudh" is being promoted as a "first of its own kind" TV series.
The show's creative director is Anurag Kashyap and creative consultant is Shoojit Sircar. It also features Sarika and Aahana Kumra.