- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma Is Extremely Hurt By The Betrayals, He Expresses Anger With ‘Gaalis’!
- Kapil Sharma’s Friend Rajiev Dhingra Makes Shocking Revelations; Says Preeti Vowed To Destroy Kapil!
- Why Kapil Sharma Deserves Another Chance?
- SHOCKING! Comedy Night With Kapil’s Pinky Bua Aka Upasana Singh Escapes Molestation Attempt!
- Krushna Abhishek Compares Him & Kapil Sharma To Shahrukh & Salman Khan!
It was seen that Sumona Chakravarti from a long time had not been putting up regular appearances on her popular show Comedy Nights with Kapil, seen sometimes and missing sometimes. The reason for her on-off appearance is due to the fact that, the actress has been away in London, shooting for her upcoming movie Phir Se, the movie is being directed by Kunal Kohli, who also essays the lead role in it.
Sumona, after being part of the Salman Khan starrer Kick, will now share screen space with the leads Jennifer Winget and Kunal Kohli. She will essay an interesting character in her upcoming Bollywood movie. She will be seen sharing screen space with Kunal Kohli and Jennifer Winget, the female lead. A major shooting schedule of the movie, which is said to be a mature love story, is taking place in London.
Earlier, she played the role of Natasha Kapoor in another TV series Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. Apart from Ranbir Kapoor starrer Barfi, Sumona also appeared in Aamir Khan starrer Mann.
If recent rumours are to be believed, Sumona was dating tv actor Gaurav Chopra and was even rumoured of dating actress Kajol's cousin Samrat.
Rumours and industry go hand in hand, we wish Sumona the best for her upcoming ventures and hope that she finds out some time out for the shoot of the show which has been the base of her success today.