- First Time I Made My Wife Cry Ashish Sharma Post Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 Victory
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7: What To Expect In Super Finale!
- Rangrasiya's Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 Super Finale?
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 Grand Finale: Ashish Sharma Vs Shakti Mohan At Final Battle?
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7's Love Triangle Between Ashish, Shakti And Karan!
Singer-actress Sophie Choudry, who has been battling back spasms and muscle pulls during the shoot of the current season of celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7, has ended up getting injured.
"Very proud of the act we put up yest but a background dancer missed his cue due to which I badly fell & injured my back..again! #jhalak," she tweeted Wednesday.
"I know it's human error but am super upset about it & in a lot of pain! Need lots of love & prayers from u guys to heal #StayStrong," she added.
The current survivors on the show Shakti Mohan, RJ Malishka, Kiku Sharda, Akshat Singh, Tara Popowich, Ashish Sharma, Sophie Choudhary, Karan Tacker and Mouni Roy are the current competitors on the show and Sophie is definitely one of the strongest among them. Her injury might affect her performance this week.
The show is judged by actress Madhuri Dixit-Nene, filmmaker Karan Johar and choreographer-director Remo D'Souza and all three of them have often praised Sophie for her performances and have granted her the perfect 30 scores at many occasions.
It is also rumoured that RJ Malishka might get eliminated from the show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 this week.