- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Zee TV's multi-city tour in search of happy souls who dance direct dil se -- on Dil Se Naachein Indiawaale -- recently started with a round of Mumbai auditions that witnessed spirited performances from contestants across all age groups and diverse backgrounds.
Amongst many dance enthusiasts, The Bold & The Beautiful -- a group of eight senior citizens from a laughter club here left the show's panelists surprised with their dance. While they received a standing ovation from all the celebrity panelists and live audience, one of the senior most members of the group - Vinod, floored Deepika as he revealed that it has been his wish to dance with the actress since his "childhood", read a statement.
He said: "Meri umar hai pachpan, par mujh mein abhi bhi hai bachpan" (My age is 55, but I am a child at heart).
Deepika agreed to dance with him and said that it was an honour for her to perform with him. She was blown away by Vinod's energy levels when they shook a leg together on one of Deepika's favourite songs "Balam pichkari".