- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Deepshika Nagpal, the known TV actress got eliminated from Bigg Boss 8 tonight. Deepshika failed to get enough votes compared to the others nominated this week putting an end to her Bigg Boss journey.
Bigg Boss season 8's nominations this week had put RJ Preetam, Gautam Gulati, Arya Babbar, Sonali Raut and Deepshika in the danger zone. After Deepshika's impressive performances in the previous tasks her getting eliminated comes as a shocker.
Preetam, Gautam and Arya were announced safe and the last dual was between Sonali and Deepshika. And with the viewers finding Sonali more entertaining, she was announced safe and Deepshika was called onto the stage to join Salman Khan, the host of the show.
Salman announced that Deepshika's name but none of the contestants did not believe his words, considering his previous jokes with fake announcements every week. But when Salman said he can't do the same joke every week, Deepshika packed her bags and left the Bigg Boss house.
Deepshika's most memorable performance on the show was when she handled the hijacking task pitch perfect in her role as a captain.
Deepshika got nominated mostly because of her dominating personality in the house. With viewers not voting to keep her safe, it is clear that they did not enjoy her dominance on the show either.