- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
It was a shocker to hear Diandra's name getting announced since she was one of the most talked about contestant on the show off late. What with her relationship with Gautam and the extent of their physical proximity, especially their bathroom time, have got them becoming the talk of the town.
Salman was seen advising Diandra on the last episode of Weekend Ka Vaar informing that a friend who fears to show love and accept truth is not worth it. The Satuday's episode of Bigg Boss 8 will have Salman taking Diandra and Gautam's "friendship/love" into task. He would start with asking Diandra why she has been looking low and in a distraught state for the past 4-5 days. Salman then informed her that the friends aren't worth counting for, who fear to show if they had a love angle and fear accepting the truth. This had all the cameras focused on Gautam.
Also, there has been rumours that say that the reason Diandra is out of the show is because she is pregnant and with Gautam Gulati's child. Though the rumours are baseless there has been a lot of buzz about this rumours which even say that Salman was upset hearing this and insisted Diandra be eliminated from Bigg Boss 8 this week.