- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
While the actress was under a lot of distress when this happened and doctors intervened to put her out of misery soon and the shooting was resumed. Before the doctors showed at the scene, however, the cast and crew on the sets went all their way to help the popular actress.
"The whole cast and crew started searching for a remedy. Few people thought of rubbing an iron key, putting tulsi ki geeli mitti, and applying lime (chuna) to reduce the burning.
"The production team immediately called the doctor. The situation was under control. Divyankas swollen hand returned to its normal condition and the professional actress resumed the shooting immediately," the source close to the show said.
"Divyanka was in pain, and the shooting had to be delayed a bit as the whole team came together to help her," said a source. Looks like just on the show the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein team are a close knit family and come to help each other when any one of their family is in a difficulty.
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is a show that revolves around the lives of Raman (Karan Patel), his wife, Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi), and his ex-wife Shagun (Anita Hassanandani), and their children Ruhi and Aditya and their respective families.