- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami & Other TV Stars Share Cute Pictures & Wish Their Moms On Mother’s Day
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
- Divyanka Tripathi Responds To Pregnancy Rumours, Says Her Silence Has Been Mistaken For An Agreement
Rain damaged Divyanka Tripathi's personal belongings, including her laptop and clothes for the shoot, on the set of "Yeh Hai Mohabbatein". But the professional actress did not cancel the shoot.
In the TV show, aired on Star Plus, Divyanka plays the role of Ishita Raman Bhalla. While Divyanka plays Ishita, her husband Raman Bhalla is played by Karan Patel. Divyanka shifted her belongings - laptop and expensive make-up items - to a safe area and changed into her get-up so that the shoot was not disrupted.
Recalling the incident, the 29-year-old said in a statement: "It was pouring and as a result, the ceiling gave away and started leaking. Since the door was locked up and we had packed up, no one realised that the room was flooded until the next day when I reported on the sets."
"My laptop and clothes for the shoot and other personal belongings were damaged. However, we were shooting for a very crucial scene and we couldn't afford to cancel the shoot. Hence, I changed and resumed with the shots."
The show currently is one of the most watched show with good ratings. Divyanka's acting especially is hugely praised on the show.