- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
With Kapil Sharma's show Comedy Nights With Kapil completing one year of glorious journey entertaining millions across the globe, he is most probably unaware that his life is dominated by powerful women around him.
In the span of just one year, Kapil's Comedy Nights... has managed to reach the top of the race. Being one of the most watched, loved and talked about show, the Colors comedy show has gained following more than many hit Hollywood shows.
Kapil, the host and producer of the show, moved from being one of the stand-up comedians in India to becoming the funniest man in India, all in just a span of a year. Keeping all this popularity aside, Kapil/Bittu Sharma's life is very obviously dominated by women.
Be it Dadi, Manju (Mrs Bittu), Bua, Palak, Gutthi, his life is not complete without these women. One of the instances when his life went haywire because of them was when Gutthi left his show. Though he was able to recover over time, it is a fact that the peace in his life got disrupted.
Apart from the Comedy Nights family, there are other women too who disrupt his happiness time to time. They are none other than the Bollywood divas who grace his show. While some of them steal his heart, some break them by tying a rakhi. But they don't fail to take the center of his attention while on his show.