- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- Dear Alia Bhatt, A 25 Year Old Fan Girl Wants To Celebrate YOU & Be Like You - Flawed Yet Perfect
- EMOTIONAL! Alia Bhatt's Mother Soni Razdan Reveals The Reason Behind Her Daughter's Name
- Mashallah! Alia Bhatt Turns Burqa Clad & We're Totally Swooning Over Her New Avatar From Raazi
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Birthday In Bulgaria! Here's How Ranbir Kapoor Will Make Alia Bhatt's Born Day An Extra Special
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- Aashiqui 3: Sidharth Malhotra Is Open To Work With Ex Alia Bhatt But The Script Is Still A Mystery!
- LOOK AT THAT! Ranbir Kapoor's 'Brahmastra' Is A Battle Axe; Why Is He ROAMING On Mumbai Streets?
- Move Over Aishwarya Rai & Katrina Kaif! Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Send Fans In Tizzy [NEW PIC]
- Alia Bhatt Creates Safer Environment For Stray Dogs & Cats Through Her Coexist Initiative!
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt & Mahesh Bhatt Share A Heart-Warming Bond; Here's The Proof!
Alia Bhatt when on The Anupam Kher Show got to talking about her life, her personality and her journey so far in the Bollywood industry. When Anupam asked if she wants to marry someone like her father, the petite actress answered, "I don't want a husband like my dad."
The Anupam Kher show previously had Shahrukh Khan on the show and the episode had the King Khan get candid about himself and his career so far. The actor revealed many aspects of his life that was unknown until now. Alia too got confortable with her father on the couch next to her and started talking frankly about herself, like she always does.
Alia Bhatt revealed that she always wanted to be an actress, and she even tried to emulate Aishwarya Rai, Kareena Kapoor and even Shahrukh Khan. Along with naming her favourite films the Highway actress revealed her love for mother, singling and even sleep, not exactly in that order.
The Bhatt beti expressed that she never would want a husband like her father, Mahesh Bhatt. She said, I don't want a husband like my dad." But she expressed that it's all about loving your family. She sais, "As a family we have come closer, there is no facade or fakeness in our relationship."
Alia Bhatt On Anupam Kher Show
Alia Bhatt along with her father, Mahesh Bhatt were on Anupam Kher's show.
Alia About Her Father
Alia got candid with her opinion about her father. She even said that she does not want to marry a husband like her dad.
Mahesh Bhatt and Alia were seen most comfortable on the talk show.
Alia and Mahesh spoke a lot of issues pertaining to themselves and their family.
Alia spoke about all her likes and dislikes on the show, including her love for sleeping, singing and acting.