- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- MUST READ! Gauhar Khan TROLLED Hilariously For Congratulating Bigg Boss 11 Winner Shilpa Shinde!
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
- Bigg Boss 11: Shilpa Shinde’s Mother Is HURT With Arshi Khan’s Behaviour; Celebs Slam Arshi!
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan’s Alleged BF Rocky Is Fighting For Her All Alone!
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan’s Comment On Sakshi Tanwar Leaves Gauhar, Kishwer & Kamya Fuming!
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi's Sudden Demise: 'Sadma's Lullaby Haunts Me Now'
"Dearest natural selection, please help us out-evolve morons like the one who slapped Gauhar Khan. Sincerely..." tweeted Farhan Monday morning, 1 December. Day after the shocking turn of events that lead to Gauhar getting molested and slapped on stage during the shooting of finale episode of India's Got Talent.
The person, Akil Malik (24), managed to escape the security and the police at the event to get on stage and slap the popular actress and Bigg Boss 7 winner, Gauhar Khan. The actress and the person involved, reportedly, had an argument too before he got on stage. There was some eve teasing from the people in the crowd and Gauhar placed her protest against this which eventually ended with her getting attacked.
Farhan, who has always been vocal about his opinions about many serious social issues has often shown his support for the safety of women and he clearly condemned this attack on the actress.
"Immediate and punitive action should be taken against the person who did it. It should be shown to the world to ensure such instances aren't repeated" Kushal Tandon, Gauhar's boyfriend expressed after the shameful event took place.