- Mahika Sharma Trolled For Saying That She Had 'Sexual Fantasies' About Shahid Afridi!
- FIR Actor Shiv Pandit Gets Hitched To Ameira Punvani; Anushka Sharma & Zoya Akhtar Wish The Couple
- FIR Actor Suresh Chatwal Passes Away; Kavita Kaushik, Aamir Ali… Express Grief
- Chandra Mukhi Chautala to get married in FIR
- Kavita's ghost spooks Kiku
- My name is Payal Shukla and I'm not a Bihari
Comic TV series F.I.R will be seen in a new avatar with its talented bunch of actors now performing on-stage with a live audience, which will be involved in the act too.
The show's stage avatar promises to enthrall audiences with some thrilling action-packed performances and dynamic stunts, raising the comedy quotient of the show.
The audience will continue to see the much loved characters from Imaan Police Chowki - Chandramukhi Chautala, Bajrang Pandey, Gopi and Billu as they indulge in their entertaining antics while attempting to crack mysterious cases.
A live audience on the set will also be involved in solving crime cases as the cast will ask for their opinion and participation.
Actress Kavita Kaushik, who plays Chandramukhi Chautala in the show, said, "It's a wonderful feeling to act in front of a live audience. 'F.I.R.' has always got a lot of love and affection from its fans and I'm sure the format change of the show will appeal to the existing audience as well as attract more viewers."
The channel is confident the show's new format will make it more engaging.
"The new format which involves live audience will showcase a complete new and fresh dimension of the show; it will be high on engagement, action and entertainment," said Anooj Kapoor, senior executive vice president and business head, SAB TV.