- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's Gautam Gulati and Diandra Soares will be seen having a reunion weeks after the Di's elimination. Diandra will also ask Upen Patel to stay away from their issue and also wishes Gauti would win the season.
The latest task on the show will have the contestants frozen in their spots while Bigg Boss would play around with them bringing in guests. After Puneet Issar's wife's surprise visit, which brings the big guy to tears getting to see the love of his life after 100 days, Diandra Soares will be seen entering the show to have a word to two with Karishma Tanna, Upen Patel and most importantly Gautam.
Diandra will be seen reprimanding Karishma for betraying her trust and this will be the first thing she does after entering the house. Post this, she would leave a couple of letters for Gautam in the corner where he often spends most of his time. She expresses her feelings to him about how much she is missing him and she would even shed some tears getting to see him after a while.
Most interestingly, after informing Gautam that the only thing she did not like was how he denied the entire thing and that being in denial will only raise more questions later in time. She would also warn off Upen Patel asking him to stay away from their relationship and that he has nothing to do with it.
Bigg Boss would un-freeze Gautam for a while which would give them a chance to spend some alone time, in the garden. Diandra would inform Gautam that she wishes he would win Bigg Boss 8 before leaving.