- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
"Gauhar is definitely responsible for my decision to be a part of 'Bigg Boss'. I was holidaying and I got a call this Monday. Gauhar played a vital role in agreeing me to do the show. Hope I also have as much fun as she had," Nigaar told before entering the house.
The 35-year-old televisison actress, mainly known for her portrayal of negative characters on TV soaps, will be the fourth wild card entrant on the show after Ali Quli Mirza, Renee Dhyani and Dimpy Mahajan.
Nigaar said that she has not been able to follow the show from the start but has managed to watch few latest episodes. "From whatever I have seen, I know that there are two groups inside the house. I feel that neither the contestants nor the audience is having fun. I want to change that. I want to bring the two groups together," she said.
The 'Khan Sisters' star said that she personally knows Diandra Soares from their modelling days and feels that the former model is yet to show her real self to the audience. "Diandra is a very fun person. I don't know why she is not showing that side to the audience. I hope I can bring out that side of her," Nigaar said.
The actress is not thinking about winning the show, Bigg Boss 8 which is hosted by Bollywood star Salman Khan.