- Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul-Surbhi, Kushal Tandon & Other Celebs Wish Their Dads A Happy Father’s Day!
- Jennifer Winget Birthday: Kushal Tandon, Sehban Azim & Others Shower ‘Bepannaah’ & ‘Beyhadh’ Love!
- Sridevi’s Farewell! TV Celebs Share Heartfelt Messages; Vikas Gupta Dedicates His Award To Sridevi!
- This Is CRAZY! Kushal Tandon’s Fan Slits Wrist; The Actor Says It’s Not Cool & Doesn’t Impress Him!
- Gautam Gulati Says Television Is Not His CIRCUS; Kushal Tandon Gives Him A Piece Of Mind!
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
Kushal Tandon came to Gauhar Khan's rescue yet again after Bigg Boss 7. When Gauhar was insulted by a French local, her knight in shining armor apparently got to her defense and got into a tiff with them.
The couple were at Moulin Rouge show(a cabaret in Paris, France). When a French man passed lewd comment at the performers, Gauhar apprently asked them to keep quit. She was then given a reply something around, "shut-up and mind your own business."
Kushal, who as we all know does not take any misbehavior towards his girlfriend, gave it back to them asking them to shut-up and behave.To get a clear picture of what might have happened, one just has to imagine a French Man in place of VJ Andy in Bigg Boss 7 episode where he almost bashed him up.
"We had gone to watch the Moulin Rouge show and there were a few French people sitting at the next table. They were hooting at half-naked girls who were performing in the show. It was quite annoying and other people were getting disturbed, so Gauhar just told one of the guys to stay quiet. But instead of behaving himself, the man turned around and spoke rudely to her," Kushal was quoted by a leading website.
Also, it is now said that the Bigg Boss 7 fame couple were kicked out of the show, though they claim that they thoroughly enjoyed the show after the managed escorted the misbehaving French men out.