- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
There were talks about Bigg Boss 8 being boring recently among the viewers and looks like the makers of the show have taken it to heart and decided to make is as unpredictable as possible but bombarding the house with wild card entries. While it was Renee and Dimpy on Friday, TOI reports it is going to be Nigaar next.
Right until Thursday, the show had a very comfortable lot living their comfortable life in the house and with the latest change of events the house is literally set on fire. The change started with Puneet Issar getting evicted from the show and coming back in rage for revenge. Followed by the flow of entries into the house one after another, which will continue if the report is true regarding Nigaar.
As we all know how Gauhar took the previous season by storm and how she not only won the hearts of millions across the globe she also won Bigg Boss 7. Are the makers hoping the Gauhar effect return to their show this season as well with her sister entering the show? Only time will tell.
For now, the viewers are in for some major surprise in tonight's Bigg Boss 8 Weekend Ka Vaar with Salman Khan. Let's wait and watch how it goes.