- Devoleena Bhattacharjee Acts Pricey, Loses Out Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka To Drashti Dhami!
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka: Abhinav Shukla To Join Shakti & Drashti, Read More Details
- Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami & Other TV Stars Share Cute Pictures & Wish Their Moms On Mother’s Day
- Drashti Dhami, Shakti Arora & Aditi Sharma’s New Show Gets A Title; Have A Look At Colors' New Shows
- Baware Nain Plot Revealed! Not Drashti, But Devoleena Is The Front-runner For The Lead Role!
- Shakti Arora, Drashti Dhami & Aham Sharma On Colors' Upcoming Show Based On Extra-Marital Affair!
- SHOCKING! Amrita Rao & Drashti Dhami Are Yet To Receive Their Dues For Their Shows; File Complaints!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Hina-Rocky, Sanaya-Mohit, Drashti & Others Celebrate The Festival Of Colours ‘Holi’
- Drashti Dhami Tags Vivian Dsena As ‘Mr Know It All’; Nakuul Mehta Wants Drashti To Hire A Stylist!
- Drashti Dhami, Nakuul Mehta, Vahbiz Dorabjee & Others Attend Alekh Sangal's Engagement (PICS)
- Asian Viewers Television Awards 2017 Winners List: Bigg Boss & Ishqbaaz Bag Awards (PICS)
- Arjun Bijlani Celebrates Birthday With TV Beauties Mouni Roy, Adaa Khan, Drashti Dhami & Others!
Drashti Dhami is now officially out of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7. What next? A replacement, of course. A show like Jhalak 7 demands for two hosts, and two great hosts, at that. Madhubala aka Drashti Dhami and Ranvir Shorey were the first choices by the channel to host the celebrity dance reality show. But both of them could not meet the expectations of the makers, and have now been scraped off.
Let's take a look at some of the best and the worst choices who could take their places as the next hosts of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7...
Multitalented Gauhar Khan
Post participating in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa season 3, and finishing as the first runner-up, winning Big Boss 7, and contesting in Khatron Ke Khiladi 5, two things can be said about the hottie- that she is multitalented, and that Gauhar is a Colors favourite. So why not? And come to think of it, she would do a great job at hosting Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7, don't you think?
Sizzling Sanaya Irani- Replacing Bestie Drashti Dhami
Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami's BFF, would make for a lovely host on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7. She is not a stranger to the dance reality show either. She was there on Jhalak 6 to support Drashti, and even appeared on the premiere night of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7, to support onscreen hubby, Ashish Sharma, aka Major Saab.
Darling Jennifer Winget
Jennifer Winget has more to her than just a oh-so-pretty smile and good looks. She can act, and makes a wonderful host too. And when Jennifer has proved this on many occasions, then why not chose a tested celeb through Jennifer than choose a debutante in hosting, like Drashti?
Can you believe that this beautiful lass played the naive Anandi on Balika Vadhu barely 7 years ago? Avika, sure, has grown fast and into a beautiful young woman. She too, with her dynamic personality, could play host, I think.
Obvious Choice- Ragini Khanna
Choosing Ragini to play host is a no-brainer. With spontaneity as her middle name, she has been there, done that, and been awesome at it. So she could be brought back to Jhalak, I say.
Ragini Khanna-Manish Paul
Ragini and Manish were like firecrackers, spontaneous and full of life. They were among the best hosts of Jhalak.
Yes, yes, I know..Bank Chor! Mr. Sharma is so busy that he has decided to give Comedy Nights a break, so Jhalak is out of the question. But I felt he should make it to the list anyhow.
Kapil Sharma-Manish Paul
The duo was the best ever host-couple in the history of Indian television, hands down. Unfortunately, both of them are busy now.
The present Anandi of Balika Vadhu has showcased her spontaneity and wit on Comedy Nights with Kapil, and I think that she could also be one of the options.
Shweta, who won Big Boss 4, has had a stronger career in hosting than in acting. She has also hosted Jhalak in the past. Strong contender for the next Jhalak 7 host.
Sargun plays the sweet and softspoken Ganga on Balika Vadhu now, but she is very lively, vivacious and is quite the prankster (read tomboy) in real life. Sounds like the perfect combo for a host, right?
Rashmi is another old Colors favourite, and has been a Jhalak contestant too. She has hosted a couple of awards shows, and seemed comfortable. Good choice, I think.
Karan Wahi too, has both hosted and contested in Jhalak in the past. Hosting skills- total riot. He should be considered.
Karan Wahi-Gautam Rode
Karan and Gautam's chemistry is not unknown. The two have hosted Nach Baliye previously and were a hit with the masses. Good choice, but the whole Saraswatichandra-Star Plus-Colors triangle? Not sure if that will work.
Jay is a seasoned host, but is currently too busy with Bollywood.
See celebs who will make disastrous hosts, next...
She plays Aaliya in Colors' very own Beintehaa. She's pretty and all, I get that. But hosting? Not her cup of tea.
Dimple, aka Barkat of Beintehaa, is another such actor who should not consider venturing into anchoring.
As if Big Boss was not a wrong decision enough. Pratyusha should stick to acting.
The Pavitra Rishta actress, too, can dance and act. But I don't think she will make an impressive host.
Mahi has unfortunately, not got her hubby, Jay Bhanushali's charm and talent when it comes to hosting. So Mahi, don't think about it.
The Final Verdict
Finally, of all the options, Sanaya Irani and Manish Paul would make a refreshing and cute pair to host Jhalak 7. I heard Manish Paul has already confirmed that he's hosting Jhalak 7. Hope Sanaya has been approached too! How many agree?