- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman Accuses Ishita Of Kidnapping Pihu!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Fans Upset With The Track, Trend ‘EndYHM’, Here’s What Ekta Kapoor Has To Say
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Talks His Journey; Fans Upset With His Sudden Exit!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Pihu Suffers Depression Because Of Ishita & Raman’s Fight!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
Here is what they have planned for Diwali to be celebrated Thursday:
Devolina: Diwali for me is all about crackers, sweets, new clothes, rangolis and candles. I actively participate in making the elaborate and ornate rangolis at our doorstep with my siblings. I think the kid in me comes alive during such festivities when I celebrate it like a child.
Divyanka Tripathi: I used to go and shop for crackers with my father, which used to make me very happy. I still cherish those moments. I gift diyas and sweets to my friends every Diwali.
Karan Patel: As a tradition, the entire family comes down from all parts of the country to celebrate Diwali. Being a Gujarati, the Laxmipujan also forms an important part of the celebration. Who can forget the sweets, crackers, lights and card games in the evenings? I spend every Diwali at home with my family. To me, Diwali is all about having a good time with my near and dear ones.
Mihika Verma: I have always celebrated Diwali with my family and it is one occasion that I get to meet my entire family at one place. Of course, the gifts that I receive from my brothers are an added incentive. I absolutely love helping my mom make sweets and decorate the house with lights, diyas and rangolis.
Anita Hassanandani: While the normal preparations of cleaning the house, festive shopping, lighting diyas and bursting crackers are on, I believe that Diwali is the perfect occasion for a family reunion and a celebration of special moments with our loved ones.