- Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana Movie Review: A Never-Ending Baraat Which Has Lost Its Way!
- Congratulations! Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee Become Proud Parents!
- Wajah Tum Ho Movie Review: A Messy Revenge
- Gurmeet Choudhary: I Wouldn’t Mind Aging Or Putting On Weight For A Film
- Did Debina Fight With Hubby Gurmeet Choudhary About The Intimate Scenes In His Upcoming Movie?
- OMG! Gurmeet Choudhary’s Wife Angry After Seeing His Bold S*x Scenes With Sana Khan In Wajah Tum Ho
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt & Mahesh Bhatt Share A Heart-Warming Bond; Here's The Proof!
Punar Vivaah actor Gurmeet Choudhary has signed a three-film deal with Mahesh Bhatt's production house and will be debuting in tinseltown with Khamoshiyaan, the first film of the deal. Sapna Pabbi will be starring opposite Gurmeet in the movie, directed by Karan Dara.
The film is titled 'Khamoshiyaan - When Silence Speaks', where Gurmeet will be seen playing the role of a gymnast. Gurmeet has been undergoing rigorous training in gymnastics, as well as other martial arts to get into the skin of his character.
"I have thoroughly researched all my roles on TV and now, I am doing the same for my film. I'm working on my body and training in gymnastics. We will have workshops, but I prefer to prepare from my end," said Gurmeet.
Gurmeet is already a trained martial artist, which only gives him an edge over the role. But overconfidence definitely does not seem to be one of the virtues the Ramayan actor holds. Gurmeet has been putting in his best efforts and is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that his Bollywood debut emerges a head turner. Afterall, Gurmeet apparently turned down quite a lot of film offers to finally nod to his perfect Bollywood debut.
The actor also confirmed that he will not be totally giving up his roots as an actor- working on the small screen. Gurmeet said in response to the question of whether he will be quitting TV- "No way. TV has given birth to me as an actor. I will keep my connect with it in some way or the other."