- Kapil Sharma’s Close Friend REVEALS What’s Wrong With The Comedian & Why He Cancelled The Shoot!
- Did Sony TV Incur A Loss Of Rs 30 Lakhs Because Of Kapil Sharma?
- Is Sony TV Taking A Risk By Bringing Kapil Sharma Back?
- Family Time With Kapil Sharma: Did Kapil Sharma Cancel ‘Hichki’ Rani Mukherjee’s Shoot?
- Bigg Boss 11: Aiyaary’s Sidharth Malhotra & Manoj Bajpai Join Salman; Housemates Count The Votes!
- Bigg Boss 11: Luv Tyagi Eliminated; Feels Shilpa Shinde Will Win; Rani, Sidharth & Manoj Join Salman
- Bigg Boss 11: Rani Mukherjee To Promote Her Comeback Film Hichki On Salman Khan’s Show!
- WOW! Rani Mukerji Spotted At Durga Puja Sans Baby Adira; Looks So Pretty Even After Gaining Weight!
- Jaw-dropping Pictures Of Rani Mukerji That Will Leave You Gasping For More!
- #RealPataka: Pregnant Rani Mukherjee's Diwali Selfie With Preity Zinta Will Lighten Your Day!
- Pregnant Rani Mukherjee & Her Baby Will Get This Wonderful Gift From Aditya Chopra!
- #Awww: Shahrukh Khan-Kajol's Unseen Photoshoot For Kuch Kuch Hota Hai [PICS]
Rani Mukherjee was on the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7, promoting her film, Mardaani, but everyone seem to be worried only about her looking pregnant. Here's why everyone are talking about her pregnancy when she was on the dance reality show.
Rani, who was supposed to grace the show to promote her film, Mardaani, arrived a couple of hours late and apparently informed that she had to visit her doctor because she was down with a flu. But the media had already made news about her being late, her receiving help to climb the steps, requesting extra cushions and her looking gloriously beautiful rather than a person down with fever, as her being pregnant.
But her PR jump started work putting all the rumours to rest by saying, "We were astonished to know of false information doing the rounds on ms Mukerji. She is suffering from a severe case of viral fever and with great difficulty she went ahead with her prior commitment to visit the sets of Jhalak dikhla jaa as part of promotions of Mardaani and completed all that was required of her on set. Her sheer professionalism is what made it possible for her to shoot. Request you to not resort to unnecessary conjecture."
Now whether or not the actress is pregnant, this particular episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 will sure go into history as the episode which started all the rumours about Rani's pregnancy. Well, let's wait and watch if these rumours at least will help get the show some much needed ratings.
Rani Mukherjee On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7
Rani Mukherjee was on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 promoting her film Mardaani.
News About Pregnancy
Rumours about Rani's pregnancy started making rounds because of various reasons.
Rani Told Madhuri?
Karan apparently declared that he did not leak the news but Rani herself told the news to Madhuri.
Karan is said to have escaped from the issue by putting his hands up and saying that he did not say anything.
Rani With Manish Paul
Rani Mukherjee and Manish Paul selfie time.