- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
The weekend episode had Salman, Gauhar and Sargun take up the issue about Diandra Soares's attack on Sonali Raut. They cornered each of these dominating personalities who took a wrong stand and failed to get the actual point when a co-contestant was hurt and needed support.
Salman's main issue this week was that when almost all contestants supported Karishma when she was at the receiving end of an assault, why was Sonali not given the same courtesy? He questioned each of them who did not stand up for Sonali when she was physically attacked by Diandra.
While Gauhar also hinted Upen and Arya Babbar to speak up this views and maybe support the truth even if it for someone outside his friends group. Gauhar dealt with Minissha Lamba and her self righteous point of view and informed her that being classy is not what she is in the house.
Sargun too condemned the same group of contestants and especially Minissha, for not standing up for Sonali and taking advantage of being a female during tasks where they had to compete with the male counterparts.
Even though these contestants tried to justify themselves they did not a chance to speak the same way they manged to silence the others during the task previously on Bigg Boss 8.
Bigg Boss 8 Weekend Ka Vaar
Bigg Boss 8's weekend episode saw the dominating contestants in the house being dominated by Salman, Gauhar and Sargun.
Salman Took Diandra To task
Salman started with the Diandra Soares attacking Sonali Raut issue. He spoke about how the contestants supported Karishma and not Sonali regarding this issue.
Diandra was silenced by Salman Khan when she tried to justify her behaviour towards Sonali.
Gauhar Khan too took up the same issue and was seen supporting Sonali Raut and condemning the contestants who failed to give her support.
Karishma defended herself when the caller of the week asked her why she does not take any decision for herself and depend on others to maker them for her.
Sargun too expressed the same views. She also took Minissha Lamba to task by questioning her about her behavior during the task.
Karishma received most of the criticisms. She was again at the receiving end when she claimed Sonali's crying was fake.
Upen And Arya
Gauhar Khan advised Upen Patel and Arya Babbar to speak up for the truth even when it is against their friends.
Gauhar appreciated RJ Preetam, Praneet Bhatt and Sonali Raut for their behaviour in the house.