- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma Is Extremely Hurt By The Betrayals, He Expresses Anger With ‘Gaalis’!
- Kapil Sharma’s Friend Rajiev Dhingra Makes Shocking Revelations; Says Preeti Vowed To Destroy Kapil!
- Why Kapil Sharma Deserves Another Chance?
- SHOCKING! Comedy Night With Kapil’s Pinky Bua Aka Upasana Singh Escapes Molestation Attempt!
- Krushna Abhishek Compares Him & Kapil Sharma To Shahrukh & Salman Khan!
Hrithik Roshan declares that he won't be promoting his film Bang Bang on any TV shows, including Bigg Boss 8 and Comedy Nights With Kapil, since he believes a good product will attract audience anyways.
"This is a conscious decision taken by all of us, since there is no need to depend on reality TV to promote a film like Bang Bang. We are confident of our product and thus want to refrain from blindly following this herd mentality of going to TV shows and doing this hard selling," Siddharth Anand, the director of the film said in a recent interview to a leading website.
It is a ritual for almost all the makers of the Bollywood films to promote their film on various popular shows in order to reach a larger audience. Recent films, like Finding Fanny, Khoobsurat, Kick and many other films promoted their product extensively on many shows, including Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7, Comedy Nights With Kapil, India's Raw Star, India's Best Cine Star Ki Khoj and many others, used the TV shows to promote their film extensively.
The film is all set for it's release on October 2 and by the looks of it, the makers of the film are quite confident about their product. The teaser and the released tracks of the film has been making a lot of buzz and hoping the film matches up to the expectations created by them already.