- OMG! Salman Khan Charged A Whopping Amount Of Rs 4 Crores For Just One Episode!
- Oo La La! Ram Kapoor & Sakshi Tanwar To Share A Passionate Kiss AGAIN In Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat 2!
- FIRST LOOK! Sakshi Tanwar & Ram Kapoor Are Back With Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat
- WATCH: Sakshi Tanwar & Ram Kapoor Has A Message For Their Fans!
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Jodi Ram Kapoor & Sakshi Tanwar In Ekta Kapoor’s Bold ‘Web Series’!
- From Ram Kapoor To Divyanka Tripathi, Check Out How Much Your Favourite Television Actors Earn!
Actor Ram Kapoor's film and TV career is going great guns -- and he credits his wife Gautami for being supportive and for taking great care of their two children while he's busy.
Gautami was an active actress too, but she has slowed down on her professional work. "She (Gautami) is in the same field so she understands everything and she never hassles me whenever I am working. She understands my work. If there are important school functions, which I have had to miss, she understands and supports me. I don't have to worry about my kids because she takes care of it wonderfully," Ram said.
Together, the couple has a daughter named Sia and a son named Aks. Ram, who will be seen in "Humshakals", says a balance needs to be maintained between a couple to raise children properly. "If we both work too much, then it's not right to plan a family. We both realized that now we have to concentrate on kids. Now Gautami is working again slowly, because now the kids are little grown up," he said.
Ram-starrer "Humshakals", directed by Sajid Khan, is releasing June 20.