- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan says although he does not have any clue about how he would fare as a husband, he can guarantee he will be a good father. He expressed that he would be the Bigg Boss of his kids during the launch of Bigg Boss 8 in Mumbai on September 12.
"I don't know about being a husband... because the wife is missing but I can guarantee about the kids. I would be the big boss of my children," said Salman, who returns as the host of the eighth season of controversial reality series 'Bigg Boss'.
The 48-year-old actor is considered to be one of the most eligible bachelors in Bollywood. When asked the inevitable question of when he is planning to settle down, Salman once again dodged it.
Bigg Boss season 8 is all set to his the small screen on the 21st of September. Though there are a number of names circulating regarding who might or might not contest this season to live in the glass house, there hasn't been any confirmed names so far.
Also, this season, the Bigg Boss house is said to be designed like an aircraft and the contestants have to share their space in the small confinements of an air plane while they stay in the house of cameras.