- No Bad Blood Between Sony TV & Kapil Sharma, The Channel Is Waiting For His Return!
- Kapil Sharma Seeks Public Apology From Journalist & Rs 100 Crore In Damages For Defamatory Articles
- Kapil Sharma Controversy: No Evidences For Kapil’s Claims, Is The Comedian In Rehab Centre?
- Ali Asgar Never Visited Kapil Sharma, There’s Some Kind Of Campaign To Prove Kapil Mentally Unstable
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil’s Team Squashing Ali Asgar’s Statements: What Will Ali Asgar Get From Lying?
- Preeti: Kapil’s Only Problem Is That He Cannot Accept The Fact That They Were Really Good For Him
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil Sharma’s Allegations: How 'Poor' Kapil Is Ever Going To Prove All Of This!
- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma: It Is Hurtful To Read Things Which Are Not True, Need Some Me Time To Recuperate
- Neha Pendse On Kapil Sharma’s New Show: No One Has Any Idea Of What’s Happening!
- Kapil Sharma Surprised With Ali Asgar’s Claim On Preeti, Is Currently Travelling With Ginni Chatrath
- Ali Asgar Feels Kapil Sharma Will Be At The Losing End If He Stops Working With Old Team!
What if Comedy Nights With Kapil host Kapil Sharma romanced Sunny Leone, Anushka Sharma, Alia Bhatt or Deepika Padukone in his Bollywood debut Bank Chor? Ever wondered what Kapil's character in Bank Chor might be like, then? But believe it or not, Bank Chor will most likely have him romancing actress Nargis Fakhri! Yes, that's the rumour we heard.
Apparently, Nargis was offered Yash Raj Films' Bank Chor opposite the legendary Kapil, and is working out dates to consider the film. The actress, who missed being on Kapil's show, Comedy Nights...even during the promotions of Main Tera Hero, has heard a lot about him, and wants to grab the opportunity to work with the comedian.
But few sources also claim that Nargis has turned down Bank Chor due to unavailability of dates. Her alleged recent break-up with Uday Chopra has influenced her decision too, we hear.
Bank-Chor is a comic-caper featuring three idiots attempting a bank robbery. Unfortunately for them, the day of the robbery turns into a Pandora's box, resulting in them being caught in the crossfire of cops, corrupt netas and industrialists.
Kapil is apparently taking special care not to dissapoint his fans through the film and is working hard with the creative team of Bank Chor to ensure that the film is completely hilarious. He does not want them to miss his show, Comedy Nights With Kapil, when he is busy in Bollywood, we believe.
Interestingly, Kapil Sharma has expressed his desire to share silver screen space opposite Parineeti Chopra in his debut. But as of now, nothing has been finalised.
Here's a humourous spin on what might happen if few of Bollywood's heroines romance Kapil Sharma... Check out the slideshow..
Kapil And The Bollywood Ladies
Kapil has always been a ladies man. Let's take a look at how Kapil Sharma's character would be designed if he were to romance some of Bollywood's top actresses...
Kapil will have to wear really high heeled shoes to match up to the height of Deepika Padukone.
Sunny Leone would make Kapil blush and go weak on his knees. He would then literally become Kapil 'Sharma'.
Unfortunately, Kapil would be mistaken for her elder brother, as Alia would look tiny in front of him.
The Sharmas can compete on who can speak the fastest Hindi.
Kapil would suffer from a back ache when he has to carry Sonakshi in romantic scenes...
I think Parineeti Chopra would be the perfect choice for Kapil in Bank Chor. How many votes for Parineeti?