- Has Shweta Tiwari’s Daughter Palak Got A Lip Job Done? Here’s What Palak Has To Say
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- MUST READ! Gauhar Khan TROLLED Hilariously For Congratulating Bigg Boss 11 Winner Shilpa Shinde!
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
- Bigg Boss 11: Shilpa Shinde’s Mother Is HURT With Arshi Khan’s Behaviour; Celebs Slam Arshi!
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan’s Alleged BF Rocky Is Fighting For Her All Alone!
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan’s Comment On Sakshi Tanwar Leaves Gauhar, Kishwer & Kamya Fuming!
- Bigg Boss 11: Gauhar Khan Slams Hina Khan For Insulting Arshi!
- Bigg Boss 11: TV Celebs & Fans Slam Shilpa Shinde & Support Vikas Gupta
- BB 11: FIR Against Priyank Sharma & Sapna Choudhary For Bringing Up Arshi Khan’s Past Scandals!
- Shabbir Ahluwalia, Surbhi Chandna, Mouni Roy & Others Attend Karanvir-Teejay’s Twins’ B’day Bash
- Bigg Boss 11: Gauhar Khan Takes A Dig At Hina Khan!
Gauhar Khan who was insulted on stage by a man from the crowd who, after having an argument with her, managed to allegedly, molest her and slap her. Gauhar, who was hosting the finale episode of India's Raw Star was left shocked and taken away from the scene while the man was arrested. But she did return to finish her shooting after this traumatic incident.
Two days after the incident Gauhar, who chose to remain silent until now, has written out a letter to express herself. Here is the letter...
"Thanking each and every one 1 of you to be present here. I also thank all of the messages from sooo many journalists, wanting to know my version in support of me and wishing me well from all parts of the world.
Yes, I was "attacked". The physical aspect being a major part of it. But what that coward "tried" to do me mentally was even more grave. He attacked my integrity and "tried" to camouflage his cowardness by his rubbish claims of wanting to send out a message of what he "thought" the youth of India needed today. According to what I've been reading in the media after the incident.
1) Who allows a moron to decide what the world should be doing or how a girl should dress.
2) Why doesn't a loser like him have the law before he decides to attack a girl who is unarmed, unprepared, someone who is in a state to try and do her work to the best of her ability.
Continue reading Gauhar Khan's letter through the photo slider...
"3) If actresses are under the radar of such harmful mind sets then how would the common girl or woman be safe??"
"4) It angers me to realise that a man thought it is OK to raise his hand and be violent with a woman at his will. If he was of an opinion then why was he a part of the crowd for 3 days? Why did he have a junior artist card of an industry which he detests?"
"5) What rights did he have for such barbarity?"
"6) If someone is opposed to any ideologies an educated society and its youth should raise their voice, protest in a peaceful manner, have a dialogue... not beat, attack and feel that he will be scott free."
"7)There is no faith or moral teaching that justifies a violent act to achieve what one might want to.
This loser does not represent my beautiful faith which in itself means peace and submission."
"8) He apparently attacked me because i was an actress to send out his message. I hereby use the same status to appeal to all women to stand against such acts."
Not Here To Provoke
"9) I'm not here to provoke any kind of dressing or stating that one must or musn't wear certain clothes. I'm only here to state that no one and i repeat no one has the right to attack, hurt or torture any body. Be it is a man for exercising what one's personal thought and beliefs might be."
Trust Judiciary System
"10) I fully trust the judiciary system of our country and i hope that starting from me, every woman of this country gets justice for any such attacks, no matter how small or big."
Pain Of All Women
"11) I feel the pain of all women who have to go through any such attacks in the name of moral policing."
"12) I applaud and hereby urge the media to stand by every woman who has or may go through such attacks keeping aside the claimed bogus attentions."
Thanks Star Plus
"13) I thanks Sai Baba helplines for all the support after this unfortunate incident.
I thank Star Plus for being the most amazing network and giving me their full support and fighting this with me shoulder to shoulder. I am proud of completing India's Raw Star and not letting the cowardly attack spoil our amazing finale. I completed the shoot post the attack only to send a message to all the girls of India to be strong and stand up with your head held high."
"14) I know that this man does not represent the youth of India. I know this because the coward was out numbered by the young boys who were outraged by this cowardly attack on me."
Hurt But Not Out
"15) I thank all family and friends, fans and media, T industry and Film Industry for all the love and support that they have given me and speaking in support of me. I assure you all that I am hurt but not out. I am shocked but more determined. I felt injured by stronger than ever. May Allah Bless us all."