- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
It is now confirmed that America's bombshell Kim Kardashian will be entering Bigg Boss 8 very soon. The main question now is whether the show is so desperate for TRPs that they are shelling an "astronomical amount" on this model/actress/designer to grace the show?
The makers of the show have been trying their very best to bring in as much spice on the show as possible. Including bringing three wildcard entries in the same week and getting contestants evicted and bringing them back to sustain interest. And now with brining the controversial celebrity Kim onto the show, the makers are giving a clear picture that they are quite desperate for some better ratings.
Right from the beginning of the show, the talk is that the contestants chosen are weak and uninteresting and are not "entertaining" enough. Despite the occasional drama that takes place, most of which are pertaining to verbal or physical assault on women and violence on each other, the show has failed to maintain interest among the viewers.
The show currently is depending on lot more than expected on the weekend episodes with Salman Khan and the 7 episodes show depending on the 2 weekend episodes is clearly a weak point this season.
Last, and quite frankly most often mentioned point, is that unlike last season, the current season has no romance and real relationships in Bigg Boss 8!