- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Anita Hassanandani’s Housewarming Party: Ankita Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Karan Patel Would Love To Have A Daughter, Says Baby Is A Befitting Reply To The Gossip Mongers
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Be Replaced By Mariam Khan – Reporting Live; Is The Show Going Off Air?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Sends Her Fans Into A Tizzy With ‘Baby On The Way’ Post!
- Are Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava Expecting Their First Child?
- Ekta Kapoor Is Back To Basics, Announces A Family Soap That Will Be Aired On Sony TV!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Shahnaz Rizwan Quits The Show; Says She Will Miss Divyanka & Karan!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Bharat Tops; Yeh Rishta Is Back At Second Spot; Ishqbaaz Out Of TRP Race!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's latest turning point has Raman (Karan Patel) doubting Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) as having an affair with Mani and believing that she is going to leave Ruhi and him for another man.
Though Ishita kept the information about solving Romi and Sarika's case by herself to give Raman a surprise in the end, it was not fair on her part to keep secrets from Raman. Talking with Mani in secret and making it so obvious was inevitable to create doubt in anyone's mind, especially for a person who has gone through this before which has scared him for life.
Ishita, who worries about everyone else around them should have given a little more time in finding out why Raman was this upset when she knew it was not the business stress nor the Romi issue that has been keeping him this irritable and worried.
Coming to Mani being her best friend, though it is understandable that he is just her friend who comes to her rescue each time she has an issue, when she saw that Raman was jealous right in the beginning, she should have understood his insecurity considering his history with Shagun.
All in all, while Raman should have had belief in Ishita by now and know that she would never do anything as such to him, it is equally Ishita's fault in letting the issue get so serious. Let's wait and watch how Ishita deals with this issue on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
Raman And Ishita At Fault
Raman and Ishita, both are at fault for letting the issue get to this stage.
Talking On Phone
Talking on phone with Mani in secret was sure to get anyone doubt any body.
Instead of getting angry if Raman would have just spoken to Ishita it would have got resolved int he beginning.
Raman Snapped At Ishita
Instead of asking Ishita for explanation, Raman snapped at her and hurt her.
Meeting Mani In Secret
Metting Mani in secret.
Hugging And Saying Things
Hugging and confessing her love to Mani made Raman confirm his doubt.
Heartbroken Raman decided to hurt Ishita instead of hurting himself.
Mani And Ishita
Raman noticed Mani and Ishita together very often and even on the event.
Raman hurt Ishita even before the event started in front of his friends.
Though innocent Mani and Ishita's relationship would look magnified for Raman.
Raman literally insulted Ishita in front of everyone by giving credit for his success to his ex-wife when his current wife was right in front of him.
Ishita At Fault Too
Ishita is equally at fault in letting Raman doubt her.