- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Simmi Hell-bent On Destroying Raman; Will Ishita Save Raman From Simmi’s Trap?
- When Anita Hassanandani’s Fan Compared Her To Katrina Kaif!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- Ekta Kapoor Signs A 3-SHOW DEAL With Star Plus; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spin-off Title Revealed!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Aly Loses His Cool & Hurls ABUSES At Coach During Box Cricket League Match!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Shakti Bounces Back To The Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya & YHM Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: MAJOR TWIST! Dulhan Swap On The Show; Ishita To Take Mihika’s Place!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Hina-Rocky, Sanaya-Mohit, Drashti & Others Celebrate The Festival Of Colours ‘Holi’
Here is some good news for the fans of Yeh Hai Mohbaatein. Ishita will be released from jail as Adi will accept his fault in front of all the people.
It was seen that because of the rift created between Shagun and Ishita, Aditya decides to take a revenge for his mother. Aditya is the son of Raman and Shagun who hates Ishita coming into the lives of his parents.
When everyone was engrossed in the Sangeet, performing and enjoying their dance Aditya had escaped from the scene and on purpose goes and burns his hand. Aditya then rushed to his mom and informs her that Ishita had harassed him and while torturing him she had burnt his hand.
Much to the drama Ishita was arrested by the police and was even jailed. The whole family was in a state of shock. In the last episode it was seen that Mrs. Bhalla and Raman were trying their best to convince the police officer that Ishita could never do such a thing. Mrs Bhalla tells the officer that Ishita has been a good mother always and for her to take such a step would be next to impossible.
To leave everyone surprised when Shagun got Aditya to the police station and told him to speak the truth, Aditya revealed that it was not Ishita who harmed him. When the police officer enquires that how did all this happen? Aditya accepted that it was all done by him to teach Ishita a lesson as she never misses a chance to insult Shagun.
Shagun is upset with this approach of Aditya and tells him that she is disappointed and never expected this from hi. But, later she tells him that now he should not do anything and she will manage everything on her own.
Raman being Aditya's father will apologise to Ishita on behalf of Shagun and will be upset to the thought that she has been hurt so much just because of his family. This would result to some more affection of Raman towards Ishita and he will decide to make things good and right for her from now on.
Ishita will be released from jail as Adi will accept his fault in front of all the people.
Aditya And Shagun
Aditya had planned all this to take revenge for his mother Shagun.
The Scene Behind
It all happened when Shagun shouted on Ruhi for not having manners.
Ishita Almost Slapped Shagun
Ishita had got furious by this behavior of Shagun and had almost slapped her for doing so.
Adi will tell the police officers that it was not Ishita who harmed him but he did so, on his own