- Barun Sobti & Sharad Malhotra Approached For Kasautii Zindagi Kay Reboot!
- 7 Years Of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon: Sanaya Irani Gets Nostalgic, Thanks Fans For Unlimited Love!
- After Arshi Khan & Rakhi Sawant, Barun Sobti & Zain Imam Shoot For Rajeev’s Show Juzz Baat
- Ekta Kapoor To Come Up With Game Of Thrones Remake; The Show Might Have Adult Content!
- Gul Khan’s Lucky Charm Barun Sobti To Enter Star Plus’ Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala!
- Ekta Kapoor Honoured With FLO Icon Award At FICCI; Trending On Twitter
Actor Barun Sobti, who enjoys a huge female fan base, was in for a surprise when one of his admirers asked him to marry her. Barun shot to fame as Arnav Singh Raizada in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND). He is now ready to sizzle on the big screen with his upcoming movie Main Aur Mr Right, set to release this month.
If reports are to be believed, a young girl from a small town came all the way to meet Barun and proposed to him. And it was a romantic proposal with a bouquet of roses, a cute photograph of the duo and a handmade card.
"Barun was completely taken aback with the girl. He made sure he accepted her gifts and gave her a hug also returning her love with a small gift," said an onlooker.
The fan was not happy with just a hug and insisted on marrying him. It was only when Barun, who got married to Pashmeen Manchanda in 2010, told her about his "happily married" life, that she retreated.
Barun has been absent from the small screen for quite a while now but looks like the impact he made on his fans are still coming back even after years. His show IPKKND with Sanaya Irani was no less than a phenomenon when the show was on air.