- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Villains seemed to dominate for a while to escape doing work but at the end of the day their drama took over the Bigg Boss 8 house and Karishma Tanna's team and Preetam's team were left wondering what was in store the next day...
The day after the nominations is always an emotional one. As the morning dawned, Bigg Boss house had become more subdued after all that unfolded on the previous day. However, taking it in their stride, the contestants soon resumed their day thanks to the new task that was introduced.
After breakfast, Bigg Boss got all the contestants to the living room to announce the luxury task for the week, Superheroes vs. Supervillains.
Karishma Tanna and RJ Preetam were appointed as the two team leaders but not assigned any team! The two team leads were asks to sway the loyalties of the contestants and urge them to join their teams.
Soon, the contestants were seen sporting either a red t-shirt supporting the Superheroes or a black t-shirt supporting the Supervillains. However, since the house tasks were strenuous, most of the contestants were seen donning the black t-shirts in an attempt to avoid doing any housework.
The task took an interesting turn when Villains started harassing all the Heroes in the house, from loitering around the house to throwing unwanted tantrums, the villains did it all. Insanity creeped up around the house as all the contestants employed different tactics to convert more people to join their team.
Repercussions were evident as many a contestants tried to clear the air regarding misunderstandings. While some friendships got a lease of fresh air, others were not so lucky.
The task, however, took over the entire day as contestants changed loyalties and employed different measures to make life either comfortable or gravely uncomfortable for the opposite team. As the day dwindled to a close, the contestants couldn't help but wonder what the next day had in-store for them.
Karishma Vs Preetam
It was Karishma vs Preetam in the Heros Vs Villains task.
Karishma Team At Work
Karishma's team had to do all the house hold chores if they wanted to win the task.
Sushant Changed Teams
Sushant was seen changing teams.
Challenge For Karishma
It would be a challenge for Karishma to be the good guy when she has managed easily to be the bad one until now.
The task was tiresome but also fun at most times.