- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Gautam Gulati Says Television Is Not His CIRCUS; Kushal Tandon Gives Him A Piece Of Mind!
Bigg Boss 8 participant Gautam Gulati, who did not acknowledge his relationship with fellow evicted contestant Diandra Soares despite sharing cosy moments with her, says he was scared to admit the relationship because he was worried about his mother's reaction.
During a party organised inside the Bigg Boss house recently for friends of the contestants, many questioned Gautam on his relationship status with the model. The 30-year-old actor said he was a little shaken when people called them a 'couple'. "It is true. I got scared. During the party people came and asked me about our relationship. They were terming me and Diandra as a couple. It really shook me. I was worried what my mother is thinking about all this," Gautam told reporters during a press conference inside the Bigg Boss house in Lonavla last evening.
Earlier, the show's host and Bollywood star Salman Khan had even criticised Gautam for not taking a stand about his relationship with Diandra, 35. Gautam said that there is a lot of attraction between him and Diandra, who was eliminated last week.
Despite getting intimate on the show on several occasions, the Diya Aur Bati actor said they are just very good friends and the duo never really talked about taking the relationship to the next level. "She kissed me, I kissed her back. There is a lot of attraction but we never talked or discussed our relationship otherwise it would have been shown on the show. She is my friend... There is an understanding between us and when I leave from here, we will see what happens," Gautam said.
When asked if he was missing Diandra, Gautam said, "Yes. I am." Bigg Boss 8 airs on Colors everyday.