- I Don't Get To See My Kids So I Invite Them On Sets: Palak Aka Kiku Sharda
- Salman Khan, Jacqueline's 'Kick' Fun With Madhuri, Karan On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7
- Palak To Leave With Salman Khan, Kiku Sharda To Start Dance On Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7
- Cupid Strikes Salman Khan, Finally!
- Drashti Dhami: Don't Know If I Want To Continue With TV!
- Would Love To Star Opposite Shahrukh Khan: Tara Popowich, Jhalak 7 Wild Card Contestant
- Something Fishy About Sreesanth's Elimination From Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7!
- Top 10 Controversies That Rocked Telly World; Karan's Qubool Hai Exit, Sunil's Comedy Nights Exit...
- Sreesanth Stormed Out Of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 Sets; Gets Eliminated?
- Breaking News: Akriti Kakkar Injured, Opts Out Of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 Wild Card Race!
- Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7's Complete List Of Wild Card Entries And Details-Photos
- Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7: Sukhwinder Singh Eliminated; 6 Wild Card Entries' Names
- SHOCKING! Comedy Night With Kapil’s Pinky Bua Aka Upasana Singh Escapes Molestation Attempt!
This weekend of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 was truly an awesome one. Think about it, when you have the team of Comedy Nights With Kapil- Dadi, Bua, Palak (Kiku Sharda), and the supercute couple Ranvir (Shakti Arora) and Ishani (Radhika Madan) of Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi, could it be anything less than memorable? And to top it all, a sprinkling of desi tadka!
Dadi of Comedy Nights With Kapil claimed that the search for the perfect groom for Palak brought her all the way to the Jhalak 7 sets! However, she, instead, ended up going behind Maksim Chmerkovskiy herself! Ranvir and Ishani promoted their upcoming show Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi in full swing.
ALSO READ: Kapil Sharma: "Will Never Give Up Comedy Nights..., Consider It Bigger Than Any Film"
Another thing that caught my eye was that Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7, which started off just 2 weeks ago, with barely any element resembling something 'Indian', could not stay away from the Indian charm for long, and the makers chose a 'Made In India' theme in the very third week of Jhalak 7.
Maksim Chmerkovskiy's exit this week was also a key reason for this theme, I suspect. New judge (or may be I should say 'guest judge') on Jhalak 7, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, bid adieu to the show this weekend and already said goodbye to India following the completion of the shoot earlier this week. So I'm guessing that the Jhalak members wanted Maksim to savour some Indian tadka before he quit the show.
Thus arose, the theme for this week of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7, 'Made In India'. We have already seen a Jhalak of this Desi twist on the show with images of Maksim welcomed with a grand aarti, and of him dancing with a basket of greens on his head. Madhuri Dixit too, was seen in Indian wear, but with an International spin.
Now, I bring to you a recap of this week's Jhalak 7, in Shuddh Desi Ishtyle...Elena Samodanova in a sari, Mouni-Punit's Taandav, Sreesanth's one-hand dance and so much more.. Check it all out here..
Dadi And Bua On JDJ 7!
Bua tried her hand at pleasing Remo, while Dadi gave a shagun-ki-pappi to Maksim!
Maksim's Desi Spin
Maksim is seen doing some signature moves of the dhak dhak girl Madhuri Dixit.
Elena's Desi Dhamaka!
Elena was seen in a sari, doing some killer thumkas!
Comedy Nights-Jhalak Selfie
The association of CNWK with JDJ 7 has been from the grand premiere, and does not seem to end anytime soon.
Mouni's Mindblowing Taandav
Mouni and Punit delivered an intense taandav routine.
From the posture, it could obviously be none other than Shakti-shaali Mohan.
Lauren and Salman introduced the concept of desi tadka in the previous week, with this sensuous performance on Ang Laga De.
Ranvir-Ishaani On Jhalak 7
Shakti Arora and Radhika Madan were on the sets to promote their serial Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi, which starts on 24th June.
Sreesanth's Rajasthani (Re)Connection
Sreesanth seems to have reconnected with Rajasthan with this act, after being associated with Rajasthan Royals during his cricketing days.
Maksim Rocks The Stage
Maksim performed with the Jhalak choreographers. Superb.
Drashti And The Girls
Drashti clicked a selfie with the girls.
Pooja's Tapori Style
Fans of Pooja Bose got to see her in a rough-and-tough avatar, after her gentle and smooth previous two performances.
The judges were awed by this perrfect act.
Karan And Elena
Karan and Elena keep their fetish for clicking selfies going.
Chota Packet Bada Dhamaka
Akshat is surely one hell of a performer, and has proved it every week on Jhalak 7.
Jhalak Groupie With CNWK
It has become a trend, that every guest on the show becomes part of a groupie with the contestants and hosts.
Kritika showed improvement from her previous acts.