TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Akshat Singh, the only below 10 year old contestant in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7, got eliminated in his face off round against Shakti Mohan. The talented dancer along with his dance partner Vaishnavi gave a tremendous fight but fell short against the strongest contestant Shakti.
The Semi Finale episode was most enthralling with the top 5 contestants giving their best shot at moving forward in the competition. Akshat, who has managed to beat contestant three times his age was over powered by Shakti. With the child artist eliminated the show will get a lot more tougher with the strongest 4 contestants fighting to enter finale and win the season.
The semi finale episode was made extra special with the presence of Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor, who had graced the show promoting their film Finding Fanny. The beautiful actress was seen having a gala time along with Arjun on the sets. Especially while watching Arjun try Mickal Jackson's dance moves on stage under the instructions of dancer/choreographer, Ganesh Hegde.
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7's contestants who will be entering semi finale will be Ashish Sharma, Karan Tacker, Mouni Roy and Shakti Mohan.The top 4 contestants will now have to give their best to enter the most crucial week of the season, the final round. Let's wait and watch who survives and who wins the title this season.