- I Don't Get To See My Kids So I Invite Them On Sets: Palak Aka Kiku Sharda
- Salman Khan, Jacqueline's 'Kick' Fun With Madhuri, Karan On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7
- Palak To Leave With Salman Khan, Kiku Sharda To Start Dance On Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7
- Cupid Strikes Salman Khan, Finally!
- Drashti Dhami: Don't Know If I Want To Continue With TV!
- Would Love To Star Opposite Shahrukh Khan: Tara Popowich, Jhalak 7 Wild Card Contestant
- Something Fishy About Sreesanth's Elimination From Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7!
- Top 10 Controversies That Rocked Telly World; Karan's Qubool Hai Exit, Sunil's Comedy Nights Exit...
- Sreesanth Stormed Out Of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 Sets; Gets Eliminated?
- Breaking News: Akriti Kakkar Injured, Opts Out Of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 Wild Card Race!
- Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7's Complete List Of Wild Card Entries And Details-Photos
- Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7: Sukhwinder Singh Eliminated; 6 Wild Card Entries' Names
Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7, the most awaited celebrity dance reality show each year, has never failed to impress us. The premiere night of this season was especially extraordinary, with such a high level of grandeur, that it leaves us utterly flabbergasted and wondering, whether the next season can get better than this! And this is ONLY the premiere, mind you.
The premiere night, with the theme 'Never Seen Before', saw numerous new additions to the Jhalak repertoire, we actually lost count! Here are some of the highlights of the premiere week...
First Ever Female Duo Performance: Well, Palak (Kiku Sharda) and Kruti Mahesh performed first on the premiere episode and rewrote history, by making it the first EVER female duo performance in the records of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.
Lauren's Hindi: Lauren Gottlieb has picked up the alien language and speaks it so beautifully, that the judges were thoroughly impressed. Go hide, Katrina Kaif. Now!
Remo, Madhuri and Karan's new words: Remo ditched his famous 'This Is It' and adopted 'That's How You Roll'. Madhuri has added 'You Killed It' along with 'Perrrfeccct'. And Karan, Oh don't ask. 'Banging'. Yes, Mr. Johar will never lose his puns.
Outdoor Performances: Mouni Roy was the first to perform outdoor, amidst a huge lake on a rock. The performance was accentuated with bombs that kept blowing up from beneath the water surface, sending the water splashing into the air. Purab Kohli then performed horizontally on a wall, using harnesses for support!
Karan's Jhooter: Karan's famous lie-o-meter from Koffee With Karan has made its way to the Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 sets with a new name. He kept pressing the device whenever someone spoke diplomatically, and the Jhooter spoke 'Oh Please!' LOL Karan.
Continue reading the 'Never Seen Before' elements on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 in the slideshow...
Comedy Nights With Kapil On JDJ 7!
Palak's entry on the show is through a small CNWK act, where the Sharma family gets Palak ready to compete on Jhalak. Mrs. Sharma feeds dahi-shakkar to Palak!
Alu V/S Bhalu
Alia and Palak competed in a dance-off, with the two attempting each other's signature moves!
The act incorporated new technology, and used them on the small screen for the first time in the nation. It involves the dancers matching steps with visual images. Kritika Kamra and Ashish Sharma performed hologram acts.
First Female Duo Act
Palak got a female partner, which is against the show's tradition of dance performances of male-female jodis. They performed a new dance form- Electro (illusion using hands).
The two performed on a fusion of Salsa and Crazy Leg and challenged the contestants to afusion of a known, and an unknown dance form.
The dhak dhak girl grabbed a lot of eyeballs through her jawdropping performance on Dhoom Dhoom, showing off her newly-learnt lifts.
Outdoor Act I
Mouni and Punit performed in the midst of nature, on a rock in a lake!
Outdoor Act II
Purab performed horizontally on a wall, using a harness. It was visually stunning.
Karan's Signature Steps
Karan couldn't resist performing his signature steps from 'Radha' and 'The Disco Song'.
Performance In The Jhalak House
Karan Tacker's act was the first one performed entirely in the Jhalak house.
In Sophie's act, the sets used were rotating and transforming into new locations!
Sukhi Paaji's Live Singing
Sukhwinder danced inside and on a life-size truck prop, and sang live for his act.
Shakti's enchanting Ballet performance was seamless and soothing.