- I Don't Get To See My Kids So I Invite Them On Sets: Palak Aka Kiku Sharda
- Salman Khan, Jacqueline's 'Kick' Fun With Madhuri, Karan On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7
- Palak To Leave With Salman Khan, Kiku Sharda To Start Dance On Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7
- Cupid Strikes Salman Khan, Finally!
- Drashti Dhami: Don't Know If I Want To Continue With TV!
- Would Love To Star Opposite Shahrukh Khan: Tara Popowich, Jhalak 7 Wild Card Contestant
- Something Fishy About Sreesanth's Elimination From Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7!
- Top 10 Controversies That Rocked Telly World; Karan's Qubool Hai Exit, Sunil's Comedy Nights Exit...
- Sreesanth Stormed Out Of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 Sets; Gets Eliminated?
- Breaking News: Akriti Kakkar Injured, Opts Out Of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 Wild Card Race!
- Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7's Complete List Of Wild Card Entries And Details-Photos
- Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7: Sukhwinder Singh Eliminated; 6 Wild Card Entries' Names
Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 judge Madhuri Dixit has been and is, an epitome of Indian beauty. The actress, who has maintained a traditional avatar through the last 3 seasons of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, will be seen in a bolder version of herself this season. The first step toward this, has come in the way of the Jhalak promos of the opening episode, which feature a sexy and sensous looking Madhuri Dixit grooving to 'Dhoom Dhoom' in the wildest, yet most graceful manner possible. Let me not confuse you.
The stunning Madhuri is famous for her gorgeous smile, typically Indian looks, and her portrayal of the traditional Indian woman in many of her films. Her image has always been very Indian, on and off the screen. Even on the previous seasons of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Madhuri has mostly sported lehengas, saris and other ethnic outfits. This season, the Dedh Ishqiya actress seems to be challenging the stereotype and experimenting with her looks.
Madhuri shocked many of her fans worldwide by the short Jhalak of her dancing to the Dhoom 3 title track, which could any day give Katrina Kaif a run for her money. She was seen wearing blood red lipstick (the shade actress Rekha is famous for), paired with a black and red netted skinfit dress. Just from the short video, it can be said that the actress has made the act her own, adding a sprinkling of her unimitable elegance and ada.
Furthermore, considering the boldness of the act, it is very easy to make it look vulgar. But the dhak dhak girl seems to have turned up the heat on Jhalak, yet pulled it off with grace- something only Madhuri can achieve. Though she has yet to lose a few more kilos from her Dedh Ishqiya look, she has not failed to impress.
"For the last three seasons, audience have seen me in Indian look with lehengas, sarees etc, so this time we thought of doing something different. We will try with more western look, even if its Indian wear, a pinch of western touch will be given. Hope people will like it." said Madhuri.
Well a lot of new elements this season to watch out for, definitely!
Catch the slideshow of Madhuri on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa...
Madhuri's Traditional Avatar
Madhuri has opted for Indian looks in the previous seasons of Jhalak.
Madhuri Shocked Fans
Mrs.Nene shocked her fans with a glimpse of the bold dance routine.
'Dola Re' Lady
She is known for her Kathak and Indian Classical style of dancing.
Previous Season Promos
Even in the promos of the previous season, she did not deviate from her signature style.
The dhak dhak girl posted this picture of herself on Twitter.
First Step Toward Glamour- Ghagra
Madhuri's glamourous look in the semi-item number Ghagra was her first move toward boldness.
Seeing Madhuri in western outfits on the show was a rare spectacle in the earlier seasons.
Madhuri has gradually shifted to a bolder image.
The actress appeared in a western outfit, matched with ethnic-looking earrings at the Jhalak 7 Press Conference.