- I Don't Get To See My Kids So I Invite Them On Sets: Palak Aka Kiku Sharda
- Salman Khan, Jacqueline's 'Kick' Fun With Madhuri, Karan On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7
- Palak To Leave With Salman Khan, Kiku Sharda To Start Dance On Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7
- Cupid Strikes Salman Khan, Finally!
- Drashti Dhami: Don't Know If I Want To Continue With TV!
- Would Love To Star Opposite Shahrukh Khan: Tara Popowich, Jhalak 7 Wild Card Contestant
- Something Fishy About Sreesanth's Elimination From Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7!
- Top 10 Controversies That Rocked Telly World; Karan's Qubool Hai Exit, Sunil's Comedy Nights Exit...
- Sreesanth Stormed Out Of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 Sets; Gets Eliminated?
- Breaking News: Akriti Kakkar Injured, Opts Out Of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 Wild Card Race!
- Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7's Complete List Of Wild Card Entries And Details-Photos
- Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7: Sukhwinder Singh Eliminated; 6 Wild Card Entries' Names
TV's hotties, Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra are incredibly close friends, and we know it. Kritika, who is currently contesting in Colors' Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7, caught up with Karan Kundra yesterday after a long time (or so we think) and spent a rollicking time together. So does it mean that Kritika is balancing her dance rehearsal routine and her personal life with ease, or is she out of Jhalak 7?
Present Jhalak 7 participant Kritika Kamra and her ex-co-star Karan Kundra got along like a house on fire during the shooting of TV serial Kitni Mohabbat Hai, and have been besties ever since. Their proximity was also mistaken for them being an item, by the media, but for a long time after that, we have not heard of Kritika and Karan's relationship.
However, from when Kritika came back to the limelight with Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7, Karan has constantly been rooting for her and showing his support on Twitter. On the first day of Jhalak 7, Karan had tweeted, "So it's the big day for @Kritika_Kamra tonight at 9! Guys don't leave any stone unturned to support this darling! Bless ya kitty go rock!!"
Yesterday, Karan and Kritika spent some fun time over a leisurely lunch, rode on a Harley Davidson and even took to Twitter to share their joy. "Lunch with this hottie," read Karan's post. "Lunch where only @kkundra ate! :p bt thank u! And yes, the bike is hot!," replied Kritika.
After these posts yesterday, Twitter and Facebook have been flooded with fans' comments, asking them if they are back together as a couple! Kritika seemed to have gotten annoyed with the questions, as she retorted through a tweet a couple of hours later-
Hate to explain.. Bt when I say "just friends I MEAN it. Some friends are for life.They knw ur past,believe in ur future n accept ur present— Kritika Kamra (@Kritika_Kamra) June 26, 2014
But what's bugging me with these pics, is whether they confirm that Kritika Kamra will be the third contestant to be ousted from Jhalak 7? 'Coz we know, that with the busy shooting and rehearsal schedules on Jhalak 7, it's a little impossible to manage personal time, that too at such leisure! Or is Kritika Kamra just one hell of a multitasker? This week's elimination will reveal.
Catch pics of Kritika and Karan's lunch, here...
What Are Kritika And Karan Upto?
Kritika and Karan had some crazy fun yesterday, over lunch. See more pics...
Hotties On A Harley Davidson!
Kritika was pretty impressed with Karan's bike, and the two posed on it too.
Some things just don't change. The two were hot in their serial, and off it as well. They still continue to be one of the hottest couples onscreen, though just friends offscreen.
Alas! They're Just Friends!
You know when sometimes, a couple looks so great onscreen that we wish they were an item offscreen as well? This is exactly one of those times.
Kritika Out Of Jhalak 7?
Kritika seems to be having all the free time in the world. Has she exited Jhalak 7?