- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
- Jodha Akbar's Rajat Tokas To Return With Ekta Kapoor's Show?
- Tashan E Ishq Review: Peppy, Light-Hearted Love Story Post Jodha Akbar!
- Jodha-Akbar Love Story Becomes An Epic!
- Jodha Akbar: Jodha Brings Change In Rukaiya’s Punishment
- Jodha Akbar: Akbar Sends Rukaiya To Exile
- Jodha Akbar: Jalal-Jodha Out Of Danger Finally!
Jodha Akbar 10th June written episode: At Dewan-E-Khas, Akbar declares that he will not spare the person who has dared attack his queen. Maham prays for Adam. It is known from the tattoo of the attacker who was killed by his recruiter, that he was a staff of Razi Khan, who is a close associate of Rajbangshi Kind Ramchand.
Adam recollects his meeting with Razi Khan, to plan the blue print of the attack. Luckily, Adam is saved this time. Akbar sends his troop in the leadership of Man Singh to teach Ramchand a lesson. Jodha gives ManSingh the courage of fighting against a Rajvanshi King. She teaches him that he should not see the caste of an enemy.
Shahnaz finds the portrait of Chand Begum. Her eyes are filled with tears. She goes to the ramshackle hut to meet her guardian. She shares her thoughts about her mother, Chand Begum.
Shahnaz thinks that her mother has been captivated by Jalal. She believes that she is still alive and insists on searching in the Mughal prison. It is her belief that Jalal has made her picture to pretend that he wants to search her out, after he got the letter, which was dropped by Shahnaz in Jodha’s palanquin.
Akbar takes Jodha to Humayun’s room and shows the museum that has been built up following Hamida’s instruction. They see the picture of Chand Begum. Akbar promises that he will find her out at any cost. He also remembers that she had a daughter! He wonders whether there is any connection between Chand Begum’s letter and the attack upon him!
Jodha and Akbar come to Rukaiya’s room, to gift the palna, that Jodha has prepared for the baby. Rukaiya sees the happiness in Akbar’s eyes for his child. She regrets that this time also she is going to upset him. She is also worried that her lie is broadening the distance between Jalal and her!
Jalal and the court depending on the proff they get would conclude that the attack was planned by Razi Khan and was supported by Ramchandra.
Jalal would decide to capture Razi Khan at any cost and also declares war against Ramchandra.
Man Singh Goes For War
Jodha gives ManSingh the courage of fighting against a Rajvanshi King. She teaches him that he should not see the caste of an enemy.
Shanaz Finds Her Mother's Portrait
Shanaz would find her mother Chand Begum's portrait and realises it was recently painted.
Shanaz In Dilema
Shanaz who wanted to kill Jalal believing he had her mother hidden or killed is now realising that Jalal might after all be searching for her mother too.
Rukhaiya Realises Her Troubles
Jalal and Jodha would get Rukhaiya a gift. Rukhaiya would slowly realise that she is getting her self deep in trouble and now knows no way out.
Jalal 's Happiness
Jalal's happiness would get Rukhaiya worry that her attempt to separate Jalal and Jodha might have gotten too complicated for her.
Jalal and Jodha would talk about Chand Begum's issue. They are not sure if Chand Begum is truly in trouble or was it just a prank on them.
Jalal Declares To Bring Her Back
Jalal woudl declare that he would bring Chand Begum back no matter what.
Jodha Encourages Jalal
Jodha would encourage Jalal to keep his search on for Chand Begum and that she is confident he will find her.