- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
- Jodha Akbar's Rajat Tokas To Return With Ekta Kapoor's Show?
- Tashan E Ishq Review: Peppy, Light-Hearted Love Story Post Jodha Akbar!
- Jodha-Akbar Love Story Becomes An Epic!
- Jodha Akbar: Jodha Brings Change In Rukaiya’s Punishment
- Jodha Akbar: Akbar Sends Rukaiya To Exile
- Jodha Akbar: Jalal-Jodha Out Of Danger Finally!
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Jodha Akbar 11th September written episode: Hamida tells Salima that Rukaiya’s demand is completely illegitimate and inhuman. She supports Akbar’s decision. Salima thinks Rukaiya’s mental condition is really critical. Jodha also agrees with her. Rukaiya celebrates the success of the first step of her game. She says that now she is using Jodha’s emotion and humanity for her own political success. Her emotional drama must have touched Jodha and she will act accordingly, thinks Rukaiya.
Jalal comes to meet Rukaiya; she pretends being a distressed woman, deprived of the pleasure of being a mother. He tries to comfort her. She says that she understands his problem and will not make the demand again. Jodha comes in front of the sacred scale of justice to solve her confusion. She thinks Rukaiya’s demand can be fulfilled. She tells Akbar that it will be inhuman to deprive Rukaiya from the pleasure of being a mother, when she is being blessed with two children.
Akbar argues that a child can be raised only by its own mother. Jodha gives the example of Yashoda Ma who brought up Sri Krishna. Akbar himself was raised by Bairam Khan and Maha Manga, argues Jodha. Jodha adds that being a Rajbangshi woman her first duty is to protect the honour of her husband and she will never let Akbar down. She will make him keep his promise, says Jodha. Akbar refuses agreeing with her.
Jawida comes to meet Maha Manga and says that she is feeling lonely and deserted. She says that she would better stay in the prison with Maham. Maham tells Jawida that Adham Khan and she were so busy in grabbing power and fulfilling dreams, they forgot all duties and responsibilities. Now, Jawida has to establish her loyalty towards the Mughal state. Maham says that she has forever scolded Jawida for her foolishness, but now she thinks it is a blessing, as Jawida’s heart is clean. She forbids Jawida to meet her again.
Since Jodha will have two babies she thinks it is not fair for her to have two when Rukhaiya has none.
Jodha decides to give Rukhaiya one of her child so she too can have a child.
Jodha decides to give away a child to Rukhaiya.
Jodha Informs Jalal
Jodha informs Jalal about her decision.
Jalal disapproves Jodha's decision to give away one of their child.
Jodha feels it is justified to give one child to Rukhaiya.