- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 12th September written episode: Akbar calls a court session to solve Rukaiya’s problem. He declares that Jodha is willfully giving her child to Rukaiya. But Jodha’s first child will be the heir to the royal throne, clears Akbar. He tells Todarmal to prepare the documents. Rukaiya says that she wants to mention in the papers that in future, Jodha or Akbar will have no right over the child.
Akbar feels irritated with Rukaiya’s condition. Jodha tells him that she has done it from a mother’s point of view. Rukaiys thinks she has successfully used Jodha to clear her path to become the Mariam-ur-jamani, the mother of the Royal heir.
When Rukaiya enjoys her victory, Hamida comes to her and says that there was no need to give conditions to Jodha, when she has shown such great generosity. Rukaiya says that time can change everyone and she fears losing her child.
Akbar comes there and gives a blank paper to Rukaiya. He tells her to prepare another document, where it will be mentioned that, if Rukaiya is not able to raise the child properly, the previous paper will become invalid and Jodha will get back her child.
Rukaiya becomes compelled to prepare the paper, though she feels reluctant. Akbar gives his stamp and leaves. Rukaiya says that she will never leave a scope of complaint regarding the child’s upbringing.
Sharifuddin’s father is upset over his insult in the incident of beating up Bakshi Banu. He provokes him to kill Akbar, getting an opportunity.