- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
- Jodha Akbar's Rajat Tokas To Return With Ekta Kapoor's Show?
- Tashan E Ishq Review: Peppy, Light-Hearted Love Story Post Jodha Akbar!
- Jodha-Akbar Love Story Becomes An Epic!
- Jodha Akbar: Jodha Brings Change In Rukaiya’s Punishment
- Jodha Akbar: Akbar Sends Rukaiya To Exile
- Jodha Akbar: Jalal-Jodha Out Of Danger Finally!
Jodha Akbar 17th July written episode: Abul Mali escapes from Jodha’s grip. Next she fights against Nigar. Soon Atgah comes with the soldiers. The enemies set the camps ablaze.
Abul Mali comes back to Akbar and says that the thirty hour deadline of Maha Chuchak is over. Now he has to kill Akbar, says Abul. Suddenly there is an attack on the prison soldiers. Abul Mali becomes angry seeing attack from the backside, against the law of war.
Man Singh answers that it is against the nature of Rajvanshi soldiers to attack from the backside, but Abul Mali and his troop deserve it. Man Singh and his soldiers liberate Akbar.
Man Singh narrates that while he was returning from war, he came to know that Akbar has been imprisoned. He cleverly found the location of the prison and waited for the right opportunity.
Todarmal sees Abul Mali and fights against him. Akbar and Man Singh join him soon, but Abul Mali escapes. Akbar comes back to his camp and sees the damage and destruction. He becomes worried for the ladies.
Akbar is relaxed to see that his mother and wives are safe. Rukaiya gives all the credit to Jodha. She describes how they got prepared for taking poison, but Jodha was defiant. She stood against the enemies like a tigress. Rukaiya pays respect to Jodha publicly!
The Mughal camp celebrates victory in war. Akbar personally comes to Jodha later and says that history will remember Jodha’s name for this unique victory!
Abul Mali Escapes Jodha
Abul Mali escapes Jodha just when she would be about to kill him.
Nigaar Attacks Haram
Nigaar now attacks Haram and fights Jodha.
Abul Mali Tries To Kill Akbar
Abul Mali returns to Akbar to kill him.
Maan SIngh would attack the place and saves Akbar.
Todarmal Attacks Abul Mali
Abul Mali runs into Todarmal and would escape him as well and runs away.
AKbar - Wounded Lion
Akbar would declare that he is as dangerous as a wounded lion even though he is badly hurt.
Plans To Kill Abul Mali
Akbar would decides to kill Abul Mali.
Akbar would return to the haram to see it attacked. He would get worried until he sets eyes on his mother and wives.
Jodha Most Happy
Jodha would be happy and relieved to see Akbar back safe.
Akbar sys that he had no choice but to return because he had promised he would.
Everyone Praise Jodha
Everyone praise Jodha because of whom they did not take the poison and die when they heard about Akbar's capture.
Rukhaiya Salutes Jodha
Rukhaiya salutes Jodha for her bravery.
Jodha would break down when Akbar comes to her finally.
Akbar And Jodha Back Together
Akbar and Jodha would be back together safe. But Jodha still has not informed him about her pregnancy.