- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 18th September written episode: The women of harem feel bad seeing Sharifuddin as they were about to beat him up with shoes. Sharifuddin tells them that they should not feel ashamed as they were only following the order of the Emperor. Atmad Khan, who was given the responsibility of watching Sharifuddin, sees this and thinks Sharifuddin has truly changed.
Rukaiya tries to stop Jodha from meeting Maha Manga. Jodha becomes stubborn and ignores her. She tells Rukaiya that Akbar himself has permitted him. She comes to Maha Manga and tells her that she lied about Adham’s child not to hurt her emotions but for the improvement for her health. She regrets that she is not able to do anything for Maham.
Maham tells Jodha that she has lost her two sons, Adham and Jalal. Before leaving for Delhi, she wants to meet her son Jalal, not the Emperor. She wants to hear the call ‘Badi Ammi’ from him.
Jodha feels extremely bad when she sees the arrangement of Maha Manga’s transfer. She thinks that Akbar is so composed and determined presently, there is no point of discussing the matter with him. Suddenly she remembers something, that once the Emperor mentioned to her.
Akbar shared that Maha Manga loved him so much, that she preserved everything connected to him, every little moments and memories. Jodha comes to Maha Manga’s room with some maid servants.
When Akbar visits the room, Jodha orders the maids to remove all the things stored and preserved by Maha Manga. She intentionally shows disrespect to Maha Manga and her love for Akbar.
Jodha keeps criticizing and insulting Maha Manga. Suddenly Akbar tells her to stop. Jodha sees tears in his eyes. Jodha tells him that these tears are sign of his feeling for his Badi Ammi. She requests her not to hide a son’s love under the tough cover of an Emperor’s anger. He leaves the room.