- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 19th September written episode: Jodha’s words strike Akbar. He remembers his old days with Maha Manga, how she raised him with sincere love, care and affection. Man Singh takes Maha Manga to the cart, for shifting her to Delhi. Maham wishes to be in the place where Adham was laid after his death.
Maham wishes to meet Jodha. Hamida sends message. Jodha helplessly prays in front of Lord Krishna, for she is not able to fulfil the last wish of a dying person. Being informed, she comes to see Maham.
Jodha tells Maham with earnest regret that she was not able to change the Emperor’s mind. But, Maham sees Jalal coming towards her. Jalal removes his crown before coming to Maham. He comes and hugs her tight, calling ‘Badi Ammi’.
Jalal tells Maham that Emperor Akbar punished her for her crime. Her son Jalal still loves her. He bursts into tears. Maha Manga tells Jodha that she has given her the best gift of life.
Maha Manga says that she wants to take her curse back. She wishes that the heir to the Mughal throne will come from Jodha’s womb. She says that Jodha deserves being the Chief Queen and The King’s Mother. She bows her head in front of Jodha.
A Hindu maid remembers that once she cursed Maham saying that Maham, who was forever a Hindu-hater, would bow down in front of a Hindu Queen. Maham tells Jalal that she was not able to sleep until he met her; now she wants to sleep. She requests him to sing a lullaby that she used to sing to him in his childhood. Jalal sings. Maham dies in his arms!