- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 1st August written episode: Jodha opens the letter. It is from the princess of Champaran, whose father has fixed her alliance with Atgah’s son. She declines from marrying a Muslim boy and seeks help from Jodha.
Jodha is again informed that Khaiber is being tortured in the prison. She quickly goes there to save him. Akbar reprimands her and warns that she should not take undue advantage of his love.
Akbar hears music rehearsal in Tansen’s room and comes to meet Atifa. His soft gazes at her do not avoid the eyes of her husband. Akbar asks Atgah about her husband. Atgah informs him that he is an angry man and often tortures his wife.
Akbar becomes extremely angry. He tells Atgah to inform him promptly if he tortures Atifa again. Atgah opines that no one can intervene in the personal life of a couple, until Atifa complains. Akbar says that a woman should be given justice even if she is not able to complain.
Atifa’s husband feels irritated with Akbar’s attraction towards her. He insists on leaving the Mughal palalce. She says that she feels safe from his tortures inside the palace. He becomes angry and beats her up. Akbar is informed.
When Akbar comes to Atifa, Atgah promptly goes there. He is worried as he sees Akbar’s weakness for the lady. He feels that this is not right for Akbar to touch a married woman and it can even harm his position.
Akbar tells Atgah that he wants to go for a hunting without his queens. He wants to take Tansen and his associates. Atgah understands that Akbar wants to take Atifa with him. Rukaiya informs Jodha that Akbar is going for a trip without her.
Jodha quickly goes to Akbar and apologizes for her mistake. She thinks that Akbar is angry with her. He replies that he is not taking her, as she is pregnant.
Khaiber’s mentor comes to him and says that he is aware of Kahiber’s love for Jodha. He gives him the map of Jodha’s room, and a weapon!