- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 1st September written episode: Hamida calls all the important officers at the conference hall. She declares that the Emperor is mentally disturbed due to Atgah’s death, but there should be no insecurity in the kingdom. So, she has decided to handle the responsibility of administration.
Hamida instructs Todarmal and Man Singh to looks after the system, addressing them as the chief confidants of the Emperor. Sharifuddin fumes. When he comes to his room, he sees a woman predicting that Bakshi Banu will give birth to a daughter.
Sharifuddin bursts on the woman and slaps her. He tells Bakshi that he will never welcome a girl child as he is nurturing a dream of power, which can be fulfilled only through a son. He even physically assaults her.
Jodha comes to the room to give a tabiz to Bakshi. Jodha stumbles and Sharifuddin holds her. His behavior seems odd both to his wife and Jodha. Bakshi tells Jodha never to come to her room again. She thinks that Sharifuddin has fallen too low.
The queens see that Akbar is completely out of his mind. Jodha thinks of talking to him. She takes him to the room where the pictures of his ancestors are kept. Jodha tells him how strong they have been in all odds. Akbar still thinks of leaving his power!
Jodha tells Akbar that he was selected by Bairam Khan to be fit in the throne, as he had the fire in him. The throne needs him and he cannot leave his responsibilities abruptly. He leaves the room.
Later other queens congratulate Jodha for her successful counseling. They opine that the Emperor has recovered from his grief.The queens tell Jodha that Akbar gives much importance to her and will give even more, after she gives birth to his heir. Rukaiya feels jealous and plans something.