- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Jodha Akbar 20th June written episode: Shahnaz exposes all her secrets to Maha Manga—that she is Nigar, the daughter of Chand Begum and the rightful heir of the throne as per the papers prepared by Humayun. She expresses her abhorrence against Jalal, as she thinks that he has imprisoned her mother.
Shahnaz describes how she has found the secret prison and marked it. Maham smiles ad thinks that the pawn has come to her hand itself. She tells Shahnaz that she is a confidant of the Mughal Empire and so she will always give priority to the will of Humayun. Moreover, Jalal has broken up all relationships with her. So, she will help Shahnaz, promises Maham.
The queens of Akbar are upset about the fact that this time Meena Bazar is only arranged for three chief queens. Rukaiya promises them that she will include all of them in her gift for Akbar. She presents a tray of swords and tells them to select one for Akbar. She explains that there can be no better gift for a warrior. She smiles and thinks that there is some secret, which will make it the most special of all.
Jodha does not like the fact that the general queens of Akbar will be deprived of the opportunities of the Meena Bazar. She insists on talking to Akbar privately. Akbar explains to Jodha that he is only looking for an opportunity to be close with her, through this Meena Bazar. While Jodha is confused over the decision of her gift to Akbar, Shahnaz suggests a crown. Jodha likes the idea, as she thinks of giving some message through it.
Maha Chuchak asks her confidant about the plan of attack against Akbar. He suggests the name of Haider Quasim who has a battalion of forty thousand soldiers and is ready to join Maha Chuchak. She asks for explanation, why he would agree to betray Jalal and work for her.
He suggests marrying her daughter off to the person, as political marriages are always there to fix big political deals. He insists on starting the preparation.