- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 21st October written episode: Jalal sees a child in the battlefield and moves towards it. He kills its father when the latter tries to save his child. The child’s mother takes it in her arms. She tells Akbar that he can only take lives, whereas God both creates and destroys lives.
The Mughal force wins the battle of Mewar. Akbar triumphantly tells God that he has taken pleasure in killing his children. But deep inside his heart, he feels a strange restlessness! Jodha gets the news of Mughal victory and becomes sad.
Akbar gets a message from the great pious man Shaikh Salim Chishti. He cannot avoid going to his place as he understands that he is not in peace even after such a big victory.
The Emperor arrogantly tells Salim Chishti that he does not care for any God and he himself has the sovereign power now. The pious man laughs at him and says that his face does not reflect the same confidence.
He tells Akbar that the pain he has felt at the loss of his children has aroused a monster inside him. He now wants to inflict the same pain upon others. But he should relieve others from pain if he wants peace, says Chishti.
Akbar sees Jodha in Chishti’s hut and comes to know that she has also come to find solace. He admits that he has committed perhaps the biggest mistake of his life, by ignoring her words when she repeatedly told him to stop the bloodshed.