- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 22nd September written episode: Doctor diagnoses that Jawida is truly pregnant. Hamida feels Maha Manga’s absence and wishes for the peace of her soul. Time moves fast and Jodha reaches the advanced stage of her pregnancy. Rukaiya sincerely takes care of her. She decides to take Jodha to a famous doctor.
A troop of soldiers start from the palace with Jodha, Rukaiya and their maids, to visit the doctor’s place. The doctor checks Jodha and diagnoses that her twin children are in good health. She predicts that the possible delivery time is after one month. She gives a special medicine for Jodha.
Todarmal alarms Akbar about corruption and inflation in the state, and the sufferings of the common people for the same. Akbar visits the market with Atgah’s son and Todarmal. He comes to a shop and asks the prices of grains.
The shopkeeper shares how Adham Khan used to exploit the shopkeepers and they were compelled to increase the prices. Situation is better after Adham’s death, says the man. Suddenly it starts raining heavily and they come to a roadside hotel to take shelter. They see a man who insists on committing suicide. Akbar asks his problem.
Jodha’s grandma becomes worried about Maha Manga’s curse. She comes to Shaguni Bai to know about Jodha’s future. The prophet woman says that it is impossible to get rid of the curse. Some danger will definitely come to Jodha.
Rukaiya and Jodha are on their way back to the palace. It becomes hard to travel through the torrential rain. The palanquin breaks suddenly and Jodha falls!